me in paris -2005, pre-mommy days. i want those arms again!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

one week down

Finished one week of my four days, 45 minutes of work-outs and I feel GREAT. Back to jogging once again! I've also stuck with the Jenny Craig plan but with some of my own little changes. I went down to the 1200 calorie meal (i was on the 1500) and I decided it was not crucial for me to have one of their meals at EVERY meal. That is just way too much processed food for me. I use their food for 2 meals and then fix my own 3rd meal. I will say if you're needing a jump start this gal Jenny knows what she's talking about. Looking forward to monday to see if I've lost anything.

Now, onto something much more important than the size of my waist, thighs, and rump. Did you see the Hope for Haiti Now program last night? It was fantastic! All the stars came out for a wonderful cause. The outpouring of care, love, and donations was amazing. As I was watching I thought to myself that it would be so awesome (there is no better word I could think of) if we all felt this way ALL the time. Yes, we need to help these people in their time of need and we truly want to help. These people need food, water, and medical care and I'm proud that our country is rallying together to get it to them. I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if we kept this feeling in our heart and let it lead our minds when making important decisions for our own country and fellow citizens. Just a thought...

1 comment: