me in paris -2005, pre-mommy days. i want those arms again!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Trying to lose the weight, but not my mind!

Losing the baby weight was my New Year's Resolution last year (Jan 1 2009). I had given birth to O. in Nov. of 2008 and just couldn't seem to shed those pounds. I resolved to 'get my sexy back'! My husband, C, was thrilled. He suggested I begin with new panties - get rid of the post pregnancy granny panties. Good idea! I also started listening to the teenybopper radio station so that I was up on all the latest, hot songs. One must stay current! And, of course, I started working out - HARD! This was not too awfully difficult as I like to be active and work out. I just needed to set a schedule and give it priority in my life once again. Done!

I started going to the local YMCA (good daycare for O) and I went twice a week to a trainer. Teke at SpaFit has been a huge help and I started seeing results.

I started to feel fantastic again - almost fabulous and even a bit sexy. I did it! I was getting my sexy back. This plan was actually working. It actually worked so well that low and behold I got pregnant again - SURPRISE!

B was born in Oct 2009

So, here we are, January 2010 and we need to get back on track. I am armed with various health/fitness and fashion magazines, the YMCA bodypump and pilates schedule, Teke at SpaFit, and supportive friends and family. Here we go...

1 comment:

  1. you will love being a blogger!! i have a blog too!

    http://thekoontzkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete