me in paris -2005, pre-mommy days. i want those arms again!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I called Jenny

I did it - I called on her. I kept hearing Valerie ask me if I had called Jenny so I decided to give it a go. Yes, it seems quite expensive, but then again so are all the meals and cocktails I have when going out.

Today was my first day and I have to say it was very easy and tasty. I knew the meals were good because I would always steal my aunt's meals when she was visiting. It seemed as if I was always eating throughout the day, which of course, kept me feeling full (just like they said it would).

Today's menu was lovely except for the dinner which was spaghetti and meatballs (not bad, just not my fav). Lunch was a delish turkey burger. My evening snack was just divine - 2 cinnamon twists. And, I got to eat a lot more than that today!

Now, I don't want to be a slave to the food. I enjoy cooking and eating but I just need this jumpstart to get me going again. We'll see if it works...

Tuesday night is Biggest Loser - Hooray! I do love this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment