me in paris -2005, pre-mommy days. i want those arms again!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Success!

The diet was a success as was the hot yoga. I didn't have time to write at the beginning of the week when the 'diet' officially ended, but it really didn't end, at all. I really enjoyed the way I was eating and the things that I made, so I just kept going. (i did add back in some wine, though)
drum roll please........ I LOST 4 POUNDS in the 10 days and more keep coming off!

Hot Yoga has been beyond fabulous for me. In a short amount of time it has begun to transform parts of my body and it has done wonders for my nerves. I had to step out of my sweet little comfort zone, but I'm glad I did. If you have this in your town I highly recommend you trying it out. Usually, these places have some sort of trial period, which is great to take advantage of. On the last day of my 14 day trial I purchased the 10 class card. I never, ever thought this would happen! Give it a try! Did I mention that I now lose a pound when I take a class and I manage to keep it off. Gotta love losing the water weight :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment