me in paris -2005, pre-mommy days. i want those arms again!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Going to do something CRAZY

This is CRAZY, but I really want to try it for at least 2 weeks. I will give myself the weekends off (but not crazy off). Weekends are my time with my hubby to feel great and have fun, so we can't go completely mad over my next move...
I'm going to try an extreme (for me) diet. It's pretty restrictive, but quite successful, or so I've heard. I'm not only doing this to see what it does for my body, but also my mind. It's going to take some serious willpower on my part. Goodbye to my dear friends, Pinot Grigio and Sauvingon Blanc. Don't you worry, girls I will return after this is over.

I asked Teke, from SpaFit, to send along a suggestion of a diet that produces results and is on the extreme side. Teke knows my personality, so she knows she has sent me something a tad more than difficult to help me along with my project. Let's see where it takes me. Again, this is only for 10 days. I just wanted to shake up my new life up here in the northeast a bit. I'm going to try this and see what sticks afterwards.

Here is the list that Teke sent me this morning...

1/3c oatmeal,1egg w/3whites,3oz of meat

2scoops ump

1/2c brown rice or sweet potato,5oz lean meat,1c veggies

2scoop ump

6oz lean meat,1c veggies,1c salad w o&v

1scoop ump or 6egg whites w1c veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment